- Hair Specifications
Item Name: Mel 3 Tone Extensions
- Hair Length: 24 Inch long folded
- Quantity to Use: 6-8 Packs for a full head (normal braids); for Ghana weaving we recommend 4 – 5 packs
- You need only 2 packs for a Full Head if you’re using the 350g packs
- Hair Weight: 100g per pack
- 350g packs available in color C14 and C15 only
- Hair Color: 3 Color per extension
- Variations: 26 Color Variations
- Fire Retardant: Yes, it is non-flammable
- Tangle free: Yes – 100% Tangle Free
- Can it be curled?: Yes please, see our IGTV
- Item ships from Port-Harcourt City or Lagos, Nigeria.
- Allow 7 to 10 days delivery to the USA, Canada, France or the United Kingdom. International shipping is handled through DHL
- Allow 3 to 5 days home delivery within Nigeria
- Payment can be made at checkout using any of your Master card, Visa, Amex or Diners Club Cards
- Direct Bank Transfer option available only for customers with Nigerian Bank Accounts
- Paystack and Flutterwave available for international transactions.
- Paypal/Stripe not yet available at checkout
The spectacular Mel 3 tone Extensions are specially hand dyed to make you look breathtaking. These Hair extensions are made with special fiber composed of collagen protein. This makes Mel Extensions ultra light after installing. You will not feel any of the pull or heaviness typically associated with other kinds of Hair Attachment.
- The Mel 3 Tone Extensions comes in 26 Variations/colors, this gives you wide choice to select a color that will suit your event be it work, party, weddings, family time or a company event
- Smooth Textured to give you easy comfort in all season: winter, spring, summer and autumn; rainy or dry seasons.
- It comes 24 inches long (folded), just right at your waist if you’re 5 feet 6 inches tall (168 cm)
- The Mel 3 Tone Braids is as versatile as you are and can be used for any kind of braids: Box braids, Ghana Weaving, Fulani Braids or knotless twists
- Its Collagen protein property makes it long lasting meaning that the extensions still looks new every day even if you have it on for more than 1 month. To protect your natural hair we advise not to leave your braids on for more than 8 weeks
- Maintaining the Mel Braids is easier than you think because of its very special fiber. You don’t have to do much to touch it up other than the occasional spray. At night when you want to sleep use a scarf made of silk or satin to keep your scalp and braids moist. That’s all.